Welcome to grosvenormanagement.com our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence when handling your personal data.
Grosvenor Property Management Services Limited is the data controller in respect of your personal information for the purposes of applicable data protection legislation.
2 Fair and lawful processing of personal data
We will usually only process your personal data where the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, including for the effective administration of the website.
By “processing”, we mean the collection, recording, storage, use, disclosure and any other form of operations or dealings with your personal data.
We may use analytics on this website to create statistical reports. These reports would tell us, for example, how many users visited our site, what pages have been browsed and from what geographic regions users visited our site. The information collected through the use of analytics may include, for example, your IP address and the type of device you used. Traffic information on our site is accessed only by authorized personnel. We do not use any of this information to identify visitors and we do not share this information with any third parties.
3 What personal data do we collect?
We do not intend to gather personal information about you apart from analytical data. If you are an existing customer and which to make a payment, see details of your account you will be taken to the Grosvenorconnect website. Please refer to that websites Privacy Notice for how personal data is processed.
4 How we collect your personal data
When you visit the website, we collect your IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your internet service provider so that you can access the internet. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, to report aggregate information, to determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to this website, and to administer and improve this website.
In addition, we gather information such as what browser and which version of it you are using, the type of operating system you have, your internet service provider and which site you came from. If you access this website via your mobile device, we may also collect information about your mobile provider and your mobile device. This information allows us to recognise when your device accesses our website.
Type of cookies used on this website:
“Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or turn off your computer. Session cookies are used to improve navigation on websites and to collect aggregate statistical information.
“Remember me” stores your email address so it is pre-populated for you when re-visit the website.
“Navigational data” is used for system management, to improve the content of a website, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors. The information collected for these purposes is the IP address, Operating System and Browser that requested the web page. We use Microsoft Application Insights for collecting this data.
5 Purpose for processing your personal data
We may use your personal data to:
- improve the content of this website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- customise this website to your preferences;
- communicate with you (including via email where such contact details have been provided and you have consented to us contacting you in this manner);
- provide you with the information about products and services that you request from us;
- notify you of any changes to our services; and
- administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
If you provide personal data via this website, we may combine such information with other information collected from third parties.
6 Where we hold your personal data
Your personal data is not currently transferred or accessed from outside of the EEA. Any changes to our business operations will be notified to you.
7 When we may disclose your personal data
We do not and will not sell, rent or trade your personal data. We may disclose your personal data with carefully selected third parties in the following circumstances:
- to any entity in the Grosvenor group of companies;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we have with you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this website; and
We will take steps to ensure that any third party we share your personal data with will keep your personal data secure and confidential, and retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to carry out the activity required.
8 How long will we hold your personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with our legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements. However, if you wish to have your personal data removed from our databases, you can make such a request by writing to the address set out below in section 13 below. Subject to any legal or regulatory requirements, we will then remove this information.
9 Your rights
The accuracy of the information we hold about you is important to us. Under applicable data protection legislation you have rights concerning your personal information.
- You have a right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold on you. You have a right to receive a copy of the personal information we hold on you, which we must provide to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You have a right to require us to stop or to restrict our processing of your personal information. You have a right to require the erasure of personal information we hold on you once it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which the information was collected or is being processed.
- Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights. Details are in section 13.
10 Protecting your personal data
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting your personal data and we maintain appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from improper, unauthorised, unlawful or accidental disclosure, destruction, alternation, use access, loss or damage.
Please note that messages you send to us via e-mail or via any internet connection may not be secure. If you choose to send any confidential information to us by such means you do so at your own risk with the knowledge that a third party may intercept this information and we do not accept any responsibility for the security or integrity of such information.
11 Links to other websites
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding any aspect of If you have a complaint about how we manage your information please contact us using the details in section 13. If you are still not satisfied after going through our internal complaints procedure you can then complain to The Information Commissioner’s Office by telephone on 0303 123 1113 or through the following link: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/.
13 How to contact us
This Privacy Notice was last reviewed and updated in February 2020.